Which cushions fit my furniture?
There are two ways to determine the correct cushion size and shape for your Trex Outdoor Furniture seating.
1. View the recommended cushion listed in the Shop Perfect Pairings drop-down menu on the seat’s product page.
2. Compare the cushion and seat dimensions to find a match.* We list the measurements for our furniture and accessories on the individual product pages.
*NOTE: Review the measurements for the seat portion of the furniture, not the overall dimensions.
What’s the thickness of the seat cushions?
A cushion’s thickness will vary from product to product. You can see how thick a cushion is by looking at the height in its listed dimensions.
I need new seat cushions. How do I pick the right size replacements?
Taking Measurements for Cushion Replacements
We suggest measuring the cushions you currently own to determine what sizes to buy. Grab your measuring tape and take down these dimensions:
- Width: Measure the cushion’s widest part from left to right.
- Depth: Measure the cushion’s longest part from front to back.
- Height: Measure the cushion height from top to bottom.
NOTE: If you’re measuring deep seating or chaise cushions, take separate dimensions for the seat and back portions.
- Set cushions on seats and stand in front of chairs while taking measurements to get the right dimensions every time.
- Hold the fabric taut when measuring deep seating cushions to ensure accurate results.
- Record the dimensions on paper or in your phone so you don’t forget what size you need when shopping.
NOTE: Some Trex Outdoor Furniture cushions are tapered or rounded on the sides to fit the varying seating designs. Product dimensions are listed at their broadest parts, so you only need to measure once for each side.
Interested in Samples?
Put Trex Outdoor Furniture to the test with our lumber and fabric samples. Shop our selections now and enjoy fast and free delivery.
Have questions? Fire away!
Our Customer Experience Team is ready to help. Select the bottom right 🗨️ icon to chat with us.